If you are Canadian & interested in donating to our ministry, the best way to do so is through the YWAM Project Funding Office in Vancouver. All donations made for us through Project Funding Office DO get deposited into our account (with only a 2.5 % processing fee).
- If you are not from Canada, we are still happy to receive your donations! 🙂 It just won’t be tax-deductible.
- If you do not care about a charitable receipt, you can send us donations directly via cheque, e-transfer, etc.
Here are some ways you can contribute to our ministry and receive a tax-deductible charitable donations receipt:
1. Cheque/Money Order
- Please make your cheque payable to “Youth With A Mission,” and include a separate note that says the donation is for Michael & Amanda Tallon, TM07. Mail it to:
Youth With A Mission
PO Box 57100 RPO East Hastings
Vancouver, BC V5K 5G6
If you are interested in giving monthly, you can send post dated cheques or used the Pre-Authorized payment method below.
2. Pre-Authorized Payment
- Click here if you are interested in downloading a pre-authorized payment agreement form. You can mail it to the address below, or scan the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Interac e-Transfer
- Log into your online banking, select e-Transfer and enter the email address email@example.com. Send a separate email to the same address, including your name and address, that the donation is for Michael & Amanda Tallon, TM07, and the answer to the security question you have set up.
4.) By Credit Card
- Credit card donations are subject to extra fees: All donations given through CHIMP are subject to an additional 2.8%. Giving through CHIMP
CHIMP (short for Charitable Impact) is an organization based in Vancouver, B.C., that offers donors the ability to give using their credit card. Click HERE to donate through CHIMP (or the CHIMP graphic) and then type in Michael & Amanda Tallon, and hit the “donate now” button.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us, or the great folk over at Project Funding. They are patient, gracious, and amazing at what they do.